Online marketing funnels, Facebook ads, list building, and content marketing are what I do.
But I can’t do them well unless my clients are honed in on what they do well.
I believe that selling a marketing service without digging deep into what you are selling and how you are selling it isn’t focusing on what you need to get your message out into the world.
That’s why I partner with my clients to fine-tune their offerings so that we can build the best lead-generation funnels that get their message out to the world and bring in the right leads who are ready to hear that message.
Fun Facts about Patty
- When I was a little girl, I lived in a little cabin in the woods with no electricity or running water. Plus we had 40 sled dogs!
- My hometown held the record for the coldest recorded winter temperature (sixty below zero!), which was set while I was in high school!
- I make my own clothes, launched a clothing line, and am addicted to bright colors and natural fibers (pink and purple silk gingham, anyone?)
- Past projects include: opening and running an antique shop in a historic small town in the Shenandoah Valley in Virginia, running a bed and breakfast in northern Minnesota, and living full-time on the road for a few years before settling back down into a ‘sticks and bricks’ home base in the state of Virginia.
- I’m a huge fan of Human Design and Gene Keys and use those teachings in my work with my clients.
- Proud owner of one very adorable, stubborn basset hound named Peppermint (check out the logo!)
Our Values: Simplicity, Creativity, Spirit, Results
Check out my personal blog for vintage, sewing, plants, vanlife, and general fun nonsense!
About Patty Brower Communications
I work with authors, speakers, and creative indie business owners to create digital marketing strategies that work. As a trained online business manager I take a holistic look at the entire business when working with clients to design the right solutions. After working with many different clients in the online business space, my passion is making sure my clients are focused on results-oriented plans designed to get the message out, capture new leads, and create happy, repeat, clients and customers.